Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Disney Day with Jamilas Accessories


Jamila's Accessories is the perfect place to shop for your little princess! With the selection of hair bows and tutu's you will be in your glory! From holidays to everyday you can find something sweet and stylish. And I was lucky enough to receive two beautiful bows for this fun event!

These bows are fun fun fun! I LOVE the feather look of the red Minnie Mouse bow. It makes it really unique. It is one of my daughter's favorites and she has worn it on several occasions.
The red Minnie Mouse bow also matched out matching shirts that we wore on our first day in Disney! Here is a picture of my little one meeting Daisy Duck wearing a Jamilias bow. Lots of people commented on her bow and asked where we got it. It was the perfect accessory!
I couldn't be happier with the quality and look of the two bows I received. Every bow is heat sealed and made with care. The prices are very fair and the turn around time is fast. Head on over and browse this great selection!