Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Disney Day with My Lucky Hair Bow

One of the major perks of having a little girl is being able to dive into all things girlie. And with that comes hair bows! Yay! If you are on the hunt for beautiful hair bows then My Lucky Hair Bow is a great place to look. With over 200 items listed you are sure to find something perfect for your little girl.


For this event I was lucky enough to get to check out the bows pictured above. My daughter doesn't have too much hair, so I really like to pull one side back with a simple but adorable bow. These bows are perfect to add a sweet touch without overpowering her hair.


These bows are very well made. I love that I was sent a red and a pink bow. This way they go with a variety of outfits. Disney bows are so much fun and these really add to any outfit!

I would definitely recommend you check out My Lucky Hair Bow to see the great variety of products. From clips to boutique bows... you can find everything in one spot!

1 comments:

Lara said...

The little minnie clip is my favorite. It's so quick and easy to put in her hair but looks adorable!