Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Disney Day with NanaSewsBest


Handmade dresses are my absolute favorite! I love how unique they are. When I dress my daughter in an adorable outfit created by a talented Etsy seller I am sure she will be the only one on the playground wearing it. And all the other moms will be asking me where I got it. Nana Sews Best is the perfect place to go to get that special outfit.

Nana Sews Best offers a variety of unique items for babies, toddlers, and girls. The shop is full of crib sheets, tutu's, changing pad covers, and my favorite... pillow case dresses. The fabrics that she uses are fabulous! And the best part is the prices with most dresses listed for about $15 to $20.

Nana Sews Best was kind enough to send one of her best sellers, a beautiful princess dress. I wish I had my camera handy when I showed the dress to my little princess. Her eyes lit up as she named all the princesses that were so clearly displayed on this bright, fun pattern.
While the fabric is beautiful my favorite part is the ruffle at the bottom. That touch really made this dress stand out and brought something fancy to the princess style. I love that this dress will grow with her because of the adjustable straps. From a dress to a tunic top it will last for several years. And while we are still in the midst of spring I can throw a pair of leggings under it and a sweater on top. Then once summer hits it will be the perfect sundress!

This dress was clearly created with love. Each seam is perfect, the princesses are prominently displayed front and center, and the ruffle at the bottom is outstanding. I would highly recommend you check out this shop. You can also contact the seller for custom outfits!  

2 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

She looks so adorable in the dress. Absolutely precious :)

Lara said...

Thank you! She loves to dance around in it!