Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dipe N Go Review!!

Let me set the scene for you.... we're in the playground parking lot. There has been an "incident" in the lower region that needs to be taken care of before any fun activities can take place. I have a cranky child in one arm and a diaper bag in the other. I manage to push the button to open my trunk. Now I hastily dig through the diaper bag with one hand trying to find a changing pad, diaper and wipes. Things are falling to the ground but I couldn't care less. I am on a mission and it is taking all my energy and attention.

Does this sound familiar? I have found myself in this rather.... stressful... situation more than once. When I came across Dipe N Go I knew it was a product that I had to try, and they were generous enough to send me one for review. I was hoping that it would be as fabulous as it sounded and that we could all benefit from learning about this product... and my hopes were fulfilled!

The Dipe N Go allows you to easy attach this great changing pad directly to the inside of your hatchback vehicle. It folds up against the wall that it is attached to, so it's easy to access but doesn't get in the way when not in use. When you open it up it has pockets for you to keep all your diaper changing "tools" handy. What a brilliant idea!


If you often find yourself fumbling and struggling to get a diaper changed in the car... then you need to check out Dipe N Go. It will make your life so much easier!

1 comments:

Catherine Glazner said...

my baby is almost 2 and I am SOOO sad they haven't done this sooner, mostly that I didn't think of this myself!!! I am running to the store to buy me one of these adorable changing pads!! =) Thanks for the heads up, you are now in my "blogs I must talk" list.

Catherine.