Monday, June 21, 2010

Nature Baby Review

In my search to make better choices for myself, my family and the environment I stumbled upon Nature Baby. Nature Baby offers a great selection of organic clothing for your little ones. Here is a little blurb about them from their website:
Nature Baby is a family business specializing in products which nurture both you, your baby and nature. Established in 1998 in New Zealand it began as quest for innovative products for our own family, we then found, that like us - many other parents wanted their children to grow up in a beautiful, non-toxic world.
 
As a busy, part-time working mom, I often find it difficult to find organic clothing for my daughter. So I was very happy to discover Nature Baby and their great selection. 
 
I'm going to be honest with you... my daughter wears all kinds of clothes from all kinds of companies. But I do prefer to put her in organic when I can because the less I have to worry about chemicals coming in contact with her the better! So when Nature Baby allowed me the opportunity to review an item from their selection I was thrilled.

Since summer was quickly approaching I wanted to go with something light and comfy. They have a great cotton line that offers everything from dresses to sleepwear to swimwear. I decided to go with a simple Singlet Bodysuit because I knew she would be in easy, light clothing for most of the summer.
 
The singlet arrived and it is perfect for summer. It is very soft and light. The color is a beautiful shade of pink. It is easy to take care of with simple machine washing instructions. I love that my daughter can play comfortably all summer in a piece of clothing that is completely free from any harmful chemicals. Thank you, Nature Baby!

Be sure to check out Nature Baby's selection of organic items. You will find a variety of clothing, toys, feeding materials, bath and skin care and more.


0 comments: