Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TruKid Review


TruKid Philosophy:
We encourage kids to form healthy habits that last a lifetime. By combining all natural skincare with fun and education, TruKid™ cultivates a relationship between healthy habits and being a kid. In turn, our goal is that kids will grow up taking care of themselves, each other and their environment. From our Friendly Face Wash™ to our Funny Foot Cream™, families receive only the best in ingredients, attention and dedication to their well being.

TruKid is a company that was started by a mom of 6, so you know this company was created with love. She wanted to create products that didn't contain harmful chemicals and that smelled great. I was fortunate enough to receive several of TruKid's products for review.

TruKid offers a variety of products from body wash and face wash to detangler to sunscreen. And everything is made from all natural ingredients.The first product I tried with my daughter was the body wash. It really did smell good! And it made a nice lather and rinsed off clean, leaving no residue. 

My daughter doesn't have enough hair to use the detangler yet, so I used it on myself and I loved it! I have very thick hair that is naturally wavy. I sprayed the detangler in and found running a brush through my hair to be much easier. I bet my mom wishes she had this when I was little. I used to put up a fight when it was time to get my hair brushed, so if my daughter ends up with hair like mine we will definitely be using this!

I also tested the sunscreen on myself before using it on my daughter. I feel confident in it because of the all natural ingredients, but I always test on myself first with products like that. I personally loved it. It didn't feel greasy and was easy to rub in. I was very happy with all of their products. 

I recommend checking out their selection!

1 comments:

The Mom-tage said...

I'm always looking for products without chemicals for my children!

Thanks!

~Dana @The Mom-tage

We're your newest follower