Friday, December 3, 2010

Grounds for Change - Review



Grounds for Change is a certified organic coffee roaster specializing in 100% Fair Trade Coffee. We roast Organic Fair Trade Coffee that is grown in shaded conditions and our Coffee of the Month Club is the perfect coffee gift for any occasion. Grounds for Change has a comprehensive Wholesale Coffee program for independent coffeehouses, as well as a Coffee Fundraiser for organizations. Every single bean we roast is certified Fair Trade Organic coffee.

I recently received a three pack organic sampler from Grounds for Change. You know me, I love coffee! So I was excited to give it a try. I loved that when I opened the box I could just smell the sweet aroma of fresh coffee beans!

I love the fact that it's organic coffee. I also like the fact that it's grown and produced by a family owned and operated roasting business. And... to make it an even better buy... this company supports local domestic violence intervention programs and small business loans for women. They also help support women coffee farmers... and some of their coffee is grown only by women.

Ok, so it's a great company to support. They care about the community and the environment... but how does the coffee taste? Delicious! It really has a fresh taste to it. Each flavor was rich and enjoyable. 

Grounds for change offers a variety of flavors as well as great coffee gifts! The three pack sampler only costs $21.95. That's a great deal for delicious coffee!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

This will be a great for my sister. All she drinks is organic coffee- So, this would be perfect as a gift. Thanks for sharing

Lara said...

And it's a great price for three bags of coffee! I bet she would love it!

Mom vs. the boys said...

I think I may be the only person who doesn't drink coffee! lol

Lara said...

Haha..... I never used to, but once I developed a taste for it I couldn't stop!