Thursday, December 2, 2010

New England Coffee Review

Most of you already know about my obsession with coffee.... and my husband is even worse. We can't start our day without a nice hot cup of coffee.

Ever since I went on Weight Watchers I have decided to eliminate all the cream and sugar and drink my coffee black (zero points baby!). So I want my coffee to have a nice flavor. So when I received three of the Limited Edition flavors from New England Coffee for my review I was super excited. I received a bag of Cinnamon Sticky Bun, a bag of Pumpkin Spice, and a bag of Gingerbread Cookie. Don't those just sound amazing?

My husband makes the coffee every morning, so we play a little game. Every morning he hands me a cup of coffee and challenges me to tell him what flavor it is. I've gotten pretty good at this game! And the New England Coffee flavors have helped boost my score. The flavors are so nice and stand out the perfect amount, so you know what you're drinking! The Gingerbread Cookie flavor just tastes like the holidays. Yummy!

They have even more flavors to offer. When I was checking them out online I knew I wanted to try the Eggnog flavor.  And the Blueberry Cobbler also sounds good! You can shop online through their website, or you can look and see where New England Coffee is carried near you. And here's the best part... you can get an 11oz bag for only $5.49 (for flavored coffee)! So stock up for your holiday parties!

2 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, the cinnamon sticky Bun sounds just great to me. Love to try that one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion,
paragraph is nice, thats why i have read it completely

my web site; Green Coffee Optimum