Friday, December 10, 2010

Name Frame Review

This is such a cute idea! Name Frame allows you to create a unique and personalized item at an affordable price. Your frame will feature a name and inside each letter you get to put a photo. The website is so easy to use and walks you through the process step by step.

You begin by putting in the name you would like to create. You then get to pick the font, frame color, and matting. You also have the option to add ornaments to your frame for an even more personalized look.  Then you get to decide if you would like to upload photos and complete your frame online or have the frame sent to you and you add the pictures later.

I decided to do the photos online and am glad I did. It was easy to upload the photos and then select where I wanted them to go. You can resize and move the pictures around so they are exactly where you want them. It's so cool that you can see your frame coming together as you build it.

I am so pleased with the final outcome! It's the perfect addition to my daughter's nursery. I was able to match the frame and matting to her room's colors. This is something I will treasure for a long time!

You can create a name frame of your very own and have it shipped anywhere in the US or Canada for only $59.95.

4 comments:

Karina said...

I love NameFrame! It's a creative addition to any bedroom and a great way to decorate one's most memorable moments! I completely recommend NameFrame to everyone and anyone!

Becky Jane said...

What an amazing idea...great review too! This is just so cute!

Mom vs. the boys said...

ooohhh I love that! I want one for my boys!

Jenn said...

That is super cute!! I love it!! I'll have to check that place out!