Monday, December 13, 2010

Mommy's Time-Out

It was just one of those days. I had gotten into a fight with Rite-Aid, my package didn't come from UPS, the baby tore through the house and left a disaster zone, and I was tired.... just plain tired. I had to run out to fight with Rite-Aid in person as soon as my husband got home. So when I walked in the door he greeted me with something fantastic.....

A Mommy's Time-Out wine glass from Lolita. I love the Lolita glasses and he has gotten me the engagement and princess martini glasses. So he must have been prepared for my next rough day.

This glass is adorable and has little sayings all over it like "let's play the quiet game" and "Ok kids, time for a video." I just took the glass and sat down. He then proceeded to tell me the baby needed a diaper... to which I replied "I'm in time-out."

You need one.

6 comments:

trooppetrie said...

your husband rocks, I do not think my husband would ever think to do something like that

Unknown said...

oh that is AWESOME! I so need one of those! I think I might have to give my husband a hint! =)

Show Me Mama said...

Wow, I haven't seen these glasses before. Those are definitely unique. I have to browse some more. Don't we love when husbands do those wonderful things. :) Happy Holiday to you and your family.

sara said...

That is fantastic! I need to go to time out!!

Mom vs. the boys said...

those are super cute! I would love that! and what a great hubby, he really shouldn't have gone and shot himself in the foot with the baby needs a diaper thing, but hey, you can't have it all right? lol

Jenn said...

Thats cute!! I need a fun wine glass!