Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Down with My Diet!

Ok, I'm not really giving up on the whole diet thing. I'm just taking a little... break. For a couple of days. Until I finish this....
This is the amazing dessert that my husband made for my birthday/Valentine's Day yesterday. It's a Reese's Peanut Butter Pie and it's to die for! I couldn't even finish my piece because it is so rich... yet so light and fluffy. It's just yummy!

Here's the recipe in case anyone else wants to fall off the wagon. Temporarily of course :)

Ingredients
1 package of cream cheese 
1 cup peanut butter 
12 ounces Cool Whip 
3/4 cup sugar 
1 graham cracker crust (we prefer the chocolate one)
10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 
Directions
Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add Cool Whip until smooth. Pour half of mixture into crust. Top with 5 crumbled Reese's cups. Cover that with remaining mixture and crumble remaining Reese's Cups on top. Refrigerate overnight.

4 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Wow, that looks absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

Mom vs. the boys said...

OH MY!!!!

Jenn said...

haha, love it!! Thats what i did for the week! :) I don't even want to weigh in ... good thing my battery is dead on the scale.

That looks soo good!!

Lara said...

It's AMAZING!