Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 7 Weight Loss

 
Wow, seven weeks. I can't believe it! This has definitely not been an easy journey, but looking back it sure has gone by fast!
This week was tough. Monday was my birthday and Valentine's Day, so we have had cake and chocolate in the house all week. I've been doing my best not to go overboard, but I have indulged a little.

We also had a little set back with out kitchen remodel and found ourselves without counters or a sink for a few days. You know what that means... take out! And with everything going on exercise was almost nonexistent... though I did get out for a walk on the two gorgeous days we had. Now we are back to inches of snow. Spring where are you? I'm thinking spring and posting a photo for inspiration!
 This is me the summer of 2008.... right before I got pregnant with little miss!

So here we go....

Starting Weight: 177.2
Week 1: 174.8
Week 2: 175
Week 3: 173.4
Week 4: 175
Week 5: 174.4
Week 6: 174
Week 7: 173.4
Weekly Gain/Loss:-.6
Total Gain/Loss: -3.8
First Goal: 165 by March 31st
 
Things are moving REALLY slowly. It's a little discouraging, but I can't get too upset because I'm still losing. I just feel like these teeny tiny loses are not really adding up to much... but I'm hoping they will in the end.
I need to keep with this! How did you do this week?

11 comments:

Jenn said...

A loss is a loss in my book. Just keep it up and you'll do fine! Hope you had a great birthday/valentines day!!

Congrats on your loss! :)
Enjoy your week!
Jennifer

Lara said...

Thanks Jennifer!!

daniii♥ said...

Congratulations on your loss! Little losses are definitely better than gains, so don't get discouraged. You're doing great.

Lara said...

Thanks so much! Sometimes its hard to keep that in mind.

Unknown said...

Girl you look good!! Keep up the good work and send some of that motivation my way...LOL

Mom vs. the boys said...

look how fab you look in those little white capris! Can't wait for spring!

Lara said...

Thanks ladies! Oh yes, I am SO ready for spring! We got another 6 inches of snow today.... UGH!

Amy Brown said...

You're headed in the right direction! I am trying my best to loose weight also :)

The Borrowed Nest said...

Thanks for the inspiring post - keep up the good work!

Show Me Mama said...

Wow, you look fantastic!- I sure love your outfit. Looks really nice on you. Fresh look indeed!

Lara said...

Thanks everyone!! A little bit at a time!