Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vyssan Lull Clothing Review


I often tell people that I was meant to me the momma of a little girl. I used to LOVE dolls. Especially Barbie dolls. I would spend hours just dressing them up and giving them multiple outfit changes. So when I had my daughter I knew shopping would be a major hobby. So when I find someplace that offers quality, adorable clothes I get all giddy like a kid! Vyssan Lull is that places.

I was really excited when I learned that Vyssan Lull was going to send me one of their products for review. I had looked at their collections online and thought they were super cute and unique. But even more than how cute they were I loved that all their clothing is organic and eco-friendly. I want my daughter's clothing to be safe without having to sacrifice the cute factor!

Here is a little about the company:
VYSSAN LULL (vyyschan loull) is a pronunciation of a Swedish Lullaby. Just like the soothing song providing love and comfort, we want to nurture with what we believe is the best in Scandinavian children's wear. With beautiful colors, fun patterns and unisex design our products stand for personality, function and comfort. Our labels range from Scandinavia's most popular high-end brands to new and upcoming designers who all share our passion for organic, eco-friendly and ethically made products. 

Ok, so with all that being said let's get to the bottom line. The package arrived and what did I think?
You tell me! I mean, I know my daughter is adorable and would look cute in a paper bag. But really, could this be any more adorable! Look at how the tunic top flows. Look at the fun colors and great star pattern. And check it out from the back....
She looks cute coming or going! Some of the things I love the most about this are: 1) it's comfortable - she can wear this all day long and look dressed up while still being comfy and playing like a little girl should 2) it's a great material for multiple seasons - it's great for inside in the winter but will also be great in the spring 3) easy to wash 4) it's unique - you won't see this on every girl on the playground. Those are just a few of the reasons!

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to check out Vyssan Lull's clothing and I would definitely recommend that you check them out online.