Friday, February 25, 2011

Oscar Party Games from Python Printable Games Review



Who do you think will win Best Picture this Sunday?!

For a pop culture junkie, like myself, the Academy Awards are my Superbowl!  Every year I plan a big party, create some clever invitations based on word play using all the Best Picture nominee titles.  I organize a Hollywood-themed menu with a different cocktail each year...nothing too difficult, but usually something that involves champagne or prosecco.  And I always print out enough ballots for my guests so that before the awards ceremony officially begins, everyone is able to make their own predictions about who will be taking home a statue at the end of the night.  And, of course, I have a Grand Prize for the guest with the most correct predictions, usually a DVD or a movie poster.  It's always so much fun!

This year I am going to use the Oscar Party Games Pack from Python Printable Games at my party.  For $19.95, you can download, save and print out copies of sixteen Oscar and movie-related trivia sheets.  They are really fun, easy to use, and they all come with answer sheets.  So you can print out a bunch for your own Oscar party!   In addition to an Oscar Ballot, there are a bunch of sheets about Oscar Trivia, including cool information such as "How much does an Oscar weigh?" (Answer: 8.5 lbs)  There are also trivia and activity sheets focused on James Bond villains, Lord of the Rings, Disney characters, and Famous Beach movies. My favorite sheet is the one where you can match up past Best Director winners with the titles of the films they directed.  I love movie trivia! 

I do wish the company included all the sheets in one zip download.  Right now you have to download each of the sixteen documents individually.  It only took a few minutes, but I'd have loved to just download one file and print out multiple copies for my guests. 

I hope your Oscar party is lots of fun this weekend!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Krista said...

AWESOME! Movie trivia is so much fun for parties.

Romantic Dinner said...

What great story i love this post and i will say to thank you for the attractive posting.

Travel Tourism said...

Great story by posting you its very useful for the visitors and I think your job is perfect.

seo agency india said...

this is a Great story by posting you its very useful for the visitors and I think your job is perfect.