Monday, February 7, 2011

Peter Rabbit Organics


You may remember that I did a review with Peter Rabbit Organics in the past. I was given the wonderful opportunity to review their fruit puree flavors: Apple and Grape, Strawberry and Banana. and Mango, Banana and Orange. These pouches were a huge hit with me and my daughter. So when I learned that Peter Rabbit Organics was introducing three new flavors I was very excited. And what's even better is that these three new flavors have vegetable and fruit!

It's a challenge to get my daughter to eat vegetables. She will eat fruit with no problem. But everyday we put vegetables in front of her to have them just sit there. I won't stop putting them there with the hopes that she will try them, but I also won't let her go without vegetables in her daily diet. Lucky for me she LOVES pouches. 

We were sent the three new flavors (Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple; Pea, Spinach and Apple; Carrot, Squash and Apple) for review. All of these snacks are 100% organic pureed fruit and vegetables with no added sugar, artificial ingredients or preservatives. They are so easy and convenient as well! We never leave the house without a pouch in the diaper bag! They don't have to be refrigerated before serving and have an easy twist off cap. And my daughter can feed herself, making it an easy snack on the go.
And the best part is.... she LOVES the new flavors!

You can check out Peter Rabbit's selection and learn more on their website. You can also shop for them on Amazon (love it... delivered to your door!). And be sure to follow Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook and Twitter to be kept in the loop with all their news and updates!

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love how she's sucking it right out of the package!

Lara said...

I know! I love how independent she is with them!