Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Banz Review

As you may have noticed, I take a lot of precautions when it comes to my baby. Things I never really thought about before have all of a sudden become very important. One thing that I have been thinking about a lot is this summer and protecting her from the sun. Last summer was pretty easy because she was so tiny we always kept her in the shade. This summer will be very different since she will be a lot more active.

So, during my hours of research and browsing online I came across the Solartex website. They offer a lot of different types of sun protection like hats, blankets, swim suits. But the item that caught my eye was the Baby Banz sunglasses. I worry so much about making sure she has sunscreen on and spends a lot of time in the shade. Why wouldn’t I want to protect her eyes from the sun?

Solartex sent me a pair of Baby Banz so that I could try them out and write my own review. It was perfect timing since this weekend we had gorgeous weather!!

I really like the look and feel of the Baby Banz. You can choose from a variety of colors, they are light weight, and the have a band that goes all the way around the baby’s head and is adjustable. I really like having the strap to secure them on her little face. 


The first few times I put the Baby Sunglasses on her she took them right off. I may not have had them on tight enough, but they were new to me too. I was persistent and kept putting them on each time we went out and she eventually just left them alone.

I’m really happy with these. They are easy to put on and take off and very sturdy. They protect her eyes from UVA and UVB rays. And they look cute!  They cost $14.90, which is a small price to pay when it comes to protecting your child’s eyes! Take a look at their website.

2 comments:

VKT said...

She is absolutely precious! How adorable!

carissa said...

they are super cute! glad to hear that you like them. i might have to get my boy a pair!