Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away....

It's such a rainy, dreary day. I think I was spoiled by the beautiful weekend! The first day of spring arrived with sunshine and warm temperatures! I wish it could have stayed like that. We spent the weekend bbq-ing and playing at the park. This spring will be so different since it's our first spring with our little ray of sunshine!!!

Yes, she was covered in sunscreen and wearing her sun bonnet. People tell me I need to take a chill pill, but I feel better safe than sorry!!

9 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

How cute is she :). Tag your it :)

Kinderbloom said...

Tag your it:)

TamsJewelry said...

Can't be to careful.She is precious:)Tag your it.

Unknown said...

Tag youre it!! She is adorable!
www.mamatinkstinkerings.blogspot.com

Huppie Mama said...

Tag, you're it! I live in South Florida, and overall, the weather has been pretty nice lately. A little rain here and there, but the temperature has been great :-) I like when it's a bit cooler outside.

huppiemama.blogspot.com

Simply Stacie said...

Tag! You're it!

Amy said...

Tag! Your daughter is a cutie!

http://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your little ray of sunshine is adorable!!

tehlia said...

BBQ this past weekend too only to wake up to fog today.


*tag your it!

www.rawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com