Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bouncing Frogs Review

Before I even write my review of Bouncing Frogs' products, I would like to ask all my readers to take a moment and read their story. Not only was this company started by parents, just like us, being inspired by their child. But they are also giving back to two very important causes, Make a Wish Foundation and The National Breast Cancer Foundation. This is the type of company that I love to support.

Bouncing Frogs sent me a sample of their blankets, burp clothes and brand new loveys that will be available in May. From the very beginning I was in love. I opened the box to find a beautiful presentation. Each item was beautifully tied with a bow and looked ready to be gifted!

The materials that they use are truly heavenly. The blanket is so soft, I love wrapping my little one in it so that she can feel the softness on her skin. And the burp cloths are so unique. They look classy and are also very soft. Right now my daughter has a raw spot under her lip from teething and cold winter weather. I was so pleased to be able to use the soft burp cloth from Bouncing Frogs rather than her regular, harsher burp cloths.

The lovey is wonderful! It has such an intriguing look and feel for babies that my daughter constantly reaches for it whenever it is in site. It also keeps her totally content during diaper changes, which is miraculous because she’s usually a tornado!

And, of course, I had to do the major mommy test and throw everything in the wash! I was a little concerned that the items would require special care, but they don’t. They come with a little card that has all the machine washing instructions. They came out looking and feeling like brand new. These items are definitely a favorite in our house!
 Here's my little girl cuddled up in her Bouncing Frogs blanket and snuggling her Bouncing Frogs lovey!

I am really looking forward to the next baby shower I go to because I will be getting that lucky mom a blanket and matching burp cloth set. They also offer monogramming, which just adds to the uniqueness. Oh, and did I mention that they have FREE SHIPPING on all their products?!?! AWESOME!

They also have a gorgeous line of crib and toddler bedding. Their selection is really unique and looks very high end. I have not seen the bedding in person, but it looks truly gorgeous.

Check out their website and keep your eyes open for new and exciting products. You can also follow them on twitter for updates on sales!!

5 comments:

VKT said...

What an adorable baby girl you have!

Lara said...

Thank you! I am enjoying every second with her!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my goodness too cute. That does look so soft

Amberlynn said...

She's absolutely adorable :)

Thanks for following. Following you right back :)

Bouncing Frogs said...

Some of the many people we met at the Celebrity baby issue event yesterday were Melissa Joan Hart, Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz with beautiful baby Paloma and Real housewives of New Jersey Jacquiline Laurita. Are you a fan?