Monday, March 22, 2010

Munchie Mug Review

When I came across the Munchie Mug website I knew that this was a product that I was interested in trying. Spill proof snack containers are all the rage in mommy world. Anything that makes a little less mess and life a little easier is on the top of my list. So, at my request, Munchie Mug sent me a sample for my review.


I have seen a lot of products similar to Munchie Mug on the market, but Munchie Mug had a few things that I felt made it unique and a product that I could recommend.
1. It's made in America
2. It's phthalate and BPA free!
3. It's environmentally friendly (made from 100% recycled materials)

One of the most interesting features to me is that the top is made of fabric rather than plastic. This makes it easy and safe for little hands to go in and out without being pinched. I love this! This snack cup can start being used as early as 10 months, so the soft fabric top makes so much more sense for those little fingers.

The container is a great size, not too big not too small. They offer it in three colors (pink, blue and yellow). And they are definitely affordable at only $15.95 each (that price includes shipping and handling within the US).

I would definitely suggest taking a look at their website.

0 comments: