Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dapple Review

My husband will be the first to tell you that I am slightly neurotic when it comes to cleaning, especially now that we have a little one. I have my weekly schedule that I try my best to stick to, and this schedule includes cleaning all of the baby’s toys. Yes, I am aware that a little dirt is good for her, but it’s my job to keep her healthy and safe.

For the first few months I was washing all of her plastic toys in antibacterial dish detergent and then soaking them for hours to get all the soap off. Then I would move on to her softer toys and spray them with Lysol and then scrub them down with a wet cloth to try and get all the chemicals off. It was a hassle and it took forever. And I was still worried about what she might be putting in her mouth.
 
Then Dapple sent me sample of their dish detergent and their toy cleaning spray.  I of course had to do my research and make sure that their cleaning supplies would be something I would be comfortable using on my daughters toys. Everything I read I LOVED!
All Dapple products use natural-based ingredients that are environmentally-safe, biodegradable, and free of parabens, SLES, and phthalates, as well as synthetic dyes or fragrances.
This has made my life so much easier. I no longer need to be worrying about scrubbing the chemicals off of everything because I am using all natural cleaners.  I loved the sample cleaners so much that I even went and purchased my own container of wipes… because wipes are seriously the easiest and fastest cleaning tool I can imagine! And now I can just wipe and be done! And I am in love with the fact that they’re environmentally-safe, because I want my children to be able to live in a clean and healthy world. 
Definitely take a minute to look at their story and consider using Dapple to keep your baby’s items safe and clean. I want to try their laundry detergent next!!!
You can also check them out on Twitter and Facebook.

4 comments:

VKT said...

Sounds like a product worth trying for sure. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week-end.

Free2bMommy said...

I do the same thing! Wipe down my sons toys with clorox wipes then go back over everything with a wet cloth! Thanks for this review! I think I might try the Toy and Surface Wipes!

Dee
http://free2bmommy.blogspot.com/

carissa said...

these sound like miracle cleaners!!! yay! i'm might try all of them. i need to be way better about cleaning my boy's toys.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love all natural products. Thanks for the heads up.