Friday, March 5, 2010

Udder Covers - FREE!

I belong to the Planning Family e-mail and today they sent out a great deal! You can get a FREE $32 breastfeeding cover from Udder Covers. Enter the code FAMILY2010 and all you have to pay is the shipping!
They were running a deal like this a few weeks ago, except you got a gift set (udder cover, breastfeeding bracelet and nursing pad) for $5 plus shipping. I am not currently breastfeeding but felt it was too good a deal to pass up. I can either use it for my next baby, or give it as a shower/baby gift. They are a great quality and come in some really nice patterns. Don't miss out on this great deal!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy FF! I'M A NEW FOLLOWER:) Come visit me @my blog later...
Anat

Anonymous said...

That's a cute cover.

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. It is a pleasure to meet ya and have a great weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Fun Frugal Mommy said...

Thanks for the deal. Just bought one for a friend.

joeandbridge said...

Good Evening! Happy Friday Follow! (on Sunday-lol) I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great week! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com