Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And the Award Goes to..... ME!

I received another FABULOUS award today from the LOVELY Mother of Pearl It Is. Be sure to check out her blog.... it's tons of fun!!

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

 Ok.... thank you, thank you, thank you Mother of Pearl It Is!! You have made my day!!!


7 Things about Me:


1. I graduated from college 5 years ago today!! Who remembers that kind of stuff?!?!?

2. I have a pet bunny.... anyone care to guess his name?? It's Thumper... so original, I know.

3. My husband and I did not get along too well in high school..... now I miss him when he's at work.. haha!

4. I love seafood.... I want clams right now.

5. I work with multiply disabled children and it has changed who I am and how I think.

6. On the day of my Grad School Graduation I went into labor.

7. I watch the most ridiculous  tv.... like The Real Housewives of NJ :)

Now I am off to pass this along!!