Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blabla Kids Review and Discount Code!!

Blabla has the most unique selection of products for kids! All of their knitted products are made from natural fibers that are grown in Peru. There selection includes dolls, rattles, finger puppets, blankets, mobiles and clothing. Everything they make is incredibly unique!

Blabla sent me their Mini-Tiggy the Tiger doll for review. Before I even took it out of the bag that it came in I started to squeeze it. Do you usually associate knit toys with being hard? Maybe it's because of the dolls my great aunt used to knit me were hard, but when I see knit toys I usually think hard. Oh my, this doll feels so soft and squishy, I was so excited to pull it out of the bag! The doll is incredibly well made. It's unique and fun. My daughter absolutely loves it and carries it all over the place!
BlaBla is offering my readers a fabulous 15% off Discount! All you have to do is use the code "MommaDrama" at checkout by June 7th! So hurry on over and pick up a unique item for someone special in your life!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Wha? I a discount, I LOVE BlaBla Kids!