Thursday, May 13, 2010

Capturing Couture Review

Capturing Couture offers a fabulous selection of camera straps. You can take your plain old camera and turn it into a fashion statement! They offer such a wide variety that I'm sure you will find one to match your personality.

Capturing Couture offers straps for men and women, as well as wristlets. They also offer them in different widths to meet your needs.

Capturing Couture allowed me the pleasure of choosing a camera strap for review. As a first time mom the one accessory I never leave home without is my camera. You never know when you will need to capture a precious moment! So I was really excited to be able to dress up my camera!

Now I will be honest and tell you that I did keep my husband in mind when picking out the strap. He does occasionally take charge of the photo taking, so I didn't want to go tooooooo girly (though I fell in love with their selection of organza  straps). So I went with the Sofia Black because it was just the right amount of girly with the beautiful silhouette of flowers, but it was black and white so he wouldn't feel silly!

I love this strap. It's simple yet elegant and stands out nicely. I've gotten a bunch of compliments because I think it's pretty unusual to see such a nice accessory on a camera. And the quality is great. I'm sure this strap will last me for many years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great camera strap! I love that you can dress up your camera!

Deb K said...

Following your from MBC :-)

You can find me here~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/