Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Matooka Kids Couture Review

Matooka is an amazing new line of girl's clothes. What I love so much about their selection is that their pieces are very stylish but in such a way that doesn't take away the sweetness and innocence of little girls. This company doesn't try and rush little girls into dressing too old for their age. Perhaps the designs are so well done because the company was started by two moms. What better experts could you ask for? 

I was sent this amazing vibrant skirt and top for review. Unfortunately my daughter has a little growing to fit into their line (which starts at size 2), so I didn't have a model. The picture does not do the outfit justice so you should definitely check out their website to see fabulous photos of this Flapper Girl Style.

The neckline on this top is just to cool. It's simple yet detailed.
And just look at how this skirt hangs. Just beautiful!

The quality of the material is great. And while I see this as very fashionable, I also see it as an outfit that won't go out of style. I think that when my daughter reaches this size I will still be able to put her in it and she will look fabulous because of the simplicity behind the design. I also love that you can wear it for a variety of occasions! Imagine putting your sweet girl in this on Valentine's Day or for a party. It works for so much!

Matooka is currently sold in over 20 stores, but you can start by checking them out at Peach and Plum and Shop Baby Trends. You can also check out Matooka on Facebook for all their latest news and styles!

The moms at Matooka are also giving back. As moms we know how thankful we are for our children. Matooka is donating 10% of all profits to research in infertility and to help families undergoing costly assisted reproductive treatments. This is a company you don't want to miss out on!

1 comments:

ncrdbl said...

I have EXACTLY the same Matooka set for my 2-year old. She gets compliments every time she wears it!! I hand wash the pieces and they come out beautiful. The details on the skirt are lovely.