Saturday, May 1, 2010

Carrying my Baby EveryWear

So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I am the proud new owner of a lillebaby EveryWear Carrier! I was sent one free of charge and am now taking part in the iameverywear challenge! So where have been with my carrier?

Our first big outing was to a flower fair!
Our local nursery was displaying all kinds of beautiful flowers. We need to get some serious Spring gardening done at our house, so we headed out to see the great variety!
Hands free is the way to be!!

I love that there is nothing between me and my baby. She is always so happy to be carried, but she's getting heavy. So this carrier is a dream. We wandered for awhile and it was so comfy that we continued on to our favorite coffee shop.
It was such an awesome day and having this carrier made everything to much easier! We didn't have to maneuver our way through flower beds or the tiny coffee shop. And we were both comfy throughout the day. LOVE IT!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Hi I was just wondering if you could tell me what color your hood was, mine came in as brown? I'd feel dumb calling if I was wrong. Thanks!