Saturday, May 15, 2010

CSN - Comforter Review

You might remember that a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that CSN had given me a discount to purchase an item for review. I had decided it was time to spoil myself and get a new comforter for my bedroom!

The comforter came much faster than I expected! It arrived in just a few days and I was so excited to put it on my bed to see how it looked. You always get nervous when you buy something like that online because you never know how the colors will look when you put it in the room. Well, the picture on the CSN website was spot on and it looked just the way I imagined!

The quality of the comforter is fabulous! It is a nice weight... not too heavy but certainly not too light. And the colors are vibrant! The design in the center has a velvet texture. I'm very happy with the choice we made!

As I mentioned in my previous post, we have ordered from CSN stores on several occasions and we have never been disappointed. They carry products that are of great quality, and they have such a wide selection that you can find everything you're looking for!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love that store. Love the comforter too.

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

Hi! I'm from Blog Hop Friday and stopped by. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower.