Monday, April 25, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Idea - Shari's Berries Review

I absolutely adore chocolate covered strawberries. We rarely have them at our house and I view them as a fancy little treat. So when I was given the opportunity to review an item from Shari's Berries there's was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to try the chocolate covered strawberries! My husband also enjoys them, but he is a full chocoholic. The choclatier the better! So when I saw that Shari's Berries offered a package that included 6 chocolate covered strawberries and 4 brownie pops I knew we had found our match!

My package arrived quickly and was packed very well. There was an ice pack to keep things fresh and the box was well padded for protection. The berries came beautifully intact and looking delicious! And the brownie pops were much larger than I thought they would be!

The first night we each enjoyed a strawberry and a brownie pop. I love that the strawberries come with 2 covered in milk chocolate, 2 in dark, and two in white. It offers great variety and allows everyone to get what they want. The berries were huge and mouthwatering! And the brownie pops... oh my... exceptional! They were covered in chocolate and fudgy on the inside. Amazing!

We finished the strawberries the following night and saved a brownie pop to share with my little one. She will love it!

Shari's Berries definitely provides high quality products that would be perfect for Mother's Day! They offer a great selection of items that include chocolate covered strawberries delivered to your door, cookies, cakes, brownie pops and more! You can also check them out on Facebook.

Shari's Berries is offering my readers a 15% discount with the code BERRYGOOD.

0 comments: