Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PetCakes Review

I have been seeing PetCakes around the blogosphere a lot lately. I remember the first time I saw them I thought they were really cute. So when I was given the opportunity to review the PetCakes Collectible Series 2 I was very excited. I couldn't wait to see them in person and see what my daughter thought.

The PetCakes Collectible Series 3 consists of 4 adorable little animals: Honeycakes, Bamboo Berry, Nutty Niki, and RocoCoco. When the box arrived the first thing I thought was, wow they are a really nice size! I don't know why I assumed they would be much smaller. But they are the perfect size for little ones to play with.

I took them out and my daughter came running. She must have sensed there was more than one in the box because she kept asking for more. When she finally had all four of her new friends she took them into her playroom and starting to take them out of their cupcake holders. She checked each one out and then mixed them all up into each others cupcake holders. She laughed and giggled as she played. At night she lines them all up next to each other and comes running for them in the morning.

I have to say the PetCakes are even cuter and cooler in person than in pictures. They are soft and cuddly and very well made. They appeal to my daughter who is still very young, but I could also see them appealing to older children. They are a great product!

You can check out all of the PetCakes on their website!