Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Smashburger - The New Jersey Burger Review

I am really excited by the number of Smashburgers popping up all around my area. I was fortunate enough to be able to be at two of their openings and experience the menu offered first hand. Their menu features a variety of items from chicken sandwiches to salads to of course, burgers. With their own unique style of preparation, presentation, and dining experience, Smashburger has quickly climbed to the top of our list of family favorites for dinners out.

In my past visits I have tried a variety of items but I had never tried the New Jersey Burger. I'm a Jersey girl... I gotta try it! So I was excited when I was invited to head to my local Smashburger in Florham Park and give it a try.


Smashburger, the nation’s fastest growing “better burger” restaurant, is the only national chain to serve localized burgers inspired by favorite local flavors. In New Jersey, residents can enjoy a custom burger built to satisfy their local palate: the New Jersey Burger.


After researching and testing the most popular ingredient combinations desired by New Jerseyans, the Smashburger team introduced the New Jersey Burger in 2009.  Fans immediately made it one of the most popular sandwiches on the menu.  


100% Angus Beef smashed, seared and seasoned to perfection, the New Jersey Burger is topped with everything that residents of the Garden State crave: Applewood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, grilled onions, haystack onions, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a fresh onion bun.


My take.... amazing! Seriously delicious. I have never been disappointed by a burger, their Smashfries, one oft he fabulous Oreo shakes, or any other item from their menu, so I'm not too surprised that the New Jersey Burger lands right up their with my other favorites.
Another favorite that I have to get each and every time I visit a Smashburger is the Fried Pickles. They come with an amazing dipping sauce and have the most unique flavor. I highly recommend them!

Check out Smashburger's website to find a location near you and head over to check out their delicious menu!