Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Idea - Snap Totes Review

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog then you know that I love personalized items! I crave things that no one else has. Things that are specific to my children. Things that have meaning beyond the physical item. Back in September I had the opportunity to review an item from Snap Totes. To me Snap Totes is the perfect place to get something completely functional in a personalized and meaningful way.

Snap Totes creates handbags, beach bags, tote bags and more by adding your personalized photos. It's the coolest thing. You can have it so that your photo is the whole surface of the bag, or you can design it to have multiple pictures. It can be done to fit your personality! And they have so many different kinds of bags with different shapes and sizes that you will surely find the perfect match for you!

I was lucky enough to be able to design a bag for my previous review. You can check that review out HERE.  But they now have a new item that is totally right up my alley! Snap Totes has come out with an iPad Sleeve.
Our personalized iPad sleeves are the perfect way to express your individuality and protect your iPad at the same time. Made of soluble-backed neoprene, our form-fitting protective sleeves are easily personalized with the image(s) of your choosing. 
Simply upload your favorite image and we'll walk you through the rest.

My iPad goes everywhere with me. So having this stylish case that will protect it is great! But having it personalized with my own photo is even better! No one will have the same case as me. I decided to go classic and their black and white damask print and put a black and white photo from my wedding. It came out gorgeous! I could not be happier with how clear the image is and how high quality the case is.

I have taken my iPad to several places and have received countless compliments. Family members have already asked where I got it and how they can get one of their own. This would truly be the perfect gift for the mom who has everything!

I have been accepted into the referral program, so if you would like to make a purchase just click here and you can get free shipping on your order!