Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tea Review

Designer Clothing for Children and Women

I adore unique clothing. I love putting my daughter into a sweet little outfit and knowing that no one at the playground will be wearing the same thing. Tea is a great place to shop for just those unique styles.

Tea offers designer clothing for children and women and they have so much cute stuff. I was fortunate enough to receive an outfit for them for review. I received a really cute top and a pair of pants that are cute, stylish, and yet totally functional for a 2 year old.

The first thing I noticed about them was how incredibly soft the material is. I put my daughter in it right away and she looked adorable! They are a little big since I went for a size bigger (hoping for room to grow), but she still wore it all day and looked very comfortable.

The shirt is really neat with the buttons along the shoulder. It takes a simple t-shirt style and just adds something so unique.  The first thing my husband commented on was how he loved that the pants were gathered at the bottom to keep them from going up all the time. It's hard to keep pant legs down with a toddler, so these are great!

They are also easy to clean and came out of the washer and dryer looking new. You can tell the quality is very high!

I am very pleased with the quality and style of the clothing I received. I would recommend you check out their site, especially their super cute spring dresses!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She's always so cute! Love the shirt!

Show Me Mama said...

What a cute little model she is. I love this. Now, I know where I have to get cute little dresses for the little one. My favorite so far is this darling little dress Songbird Banded Dress. Too cute!

Mom vs. the boys said...

cute shirt! she looks great in it!

Lara said...

Thanks ladies! She is a cutie :)