Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stuff Every Husband Should Know Review

 I am very excited to introduce my guest blogger.... MY HUSBAND!

Stuff Every Husband Should Know.  I'm sure it's a book that a lot of wives have thought about writing over the years.  And now someone actually has!

With chapters like "How to Serve Breakfast in Bed" and "Women's Clothing Sizes: WTF?" this book is perfect for any husband.  Its small size makes it easy to bring with you on shopping trips as you attempt to find the perfect gift. ("There is no way to estimate or understand you wife's shirt, pant, or dress size, and if you guess either high or low she will be lastingly unhappy about it... We can land a man on the moon, but Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking working together for a decade would be unable to figure out this insanity.")

And with its discrete black cover you can read about "How to Fold Clothes" at work without being busted by the guys. ("If the clothes aren't fully dry, don't fold them. Unless, that is, you like to smell musty.")

The book will likely confirm things you already knew, but there's lots of new information too.  It is a quick and easy read, and written with a good sense of humor. ("Spider-wrangling is a husband's sworn duty.")

My husband loves this book, but I love it even more! It has so many cute and funny, yet totally functional tips. Seriously, any book that has a step by step how to make a bed and how to buy jewelry is ok by me! I also love the 10 Commandments of Marriage. Basically this book backs you up on a ton of things you've said and he's ignored.

3 comments:

iamhusband said...

Just read the book myself. I enjoyed it for the most part (reviewed at my blog). Good tips to get you thinking.

Jenn said...

lol my husband needs a book like this. :)

Mom vs. the boys said...

too funny! great guest post Hubster! lol guys need wit in a book to keep them interested! sounds like a cute read for us and helpful for the dudes!