Monday, April 25, 2011

There's Gonna Be a Birthday Bash!!

Yesterday was my little girls' 23 month day. You know what that means.... next month she turns 2! Wow, where did the time go? I still remember being pregnant with her. I still remember the first time I held her. The last two years have truly been the best of my life. Becoming a mom was the greatest things I have ever done. I had no idea how much I could love. The overwhelming feeling of unconditional love has taken over my life and I feel like I am floating every day.

I could go on and on for pages and pages about how wonderful my daughter is and how she has made my life so much better. But if you are a parent I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. And you can completely relate to how quickly the time goes and how you are afraid to blink and miss something.

To celebrate this amazing event in my life and my daughter's life I am thrilled to be hosting a fabulous Birthday Bash!  Over the next couple of weeks I will have reviews and giveaways from amazing companies. You will see the new spring colors from Vera Bradley, amazing and upscale decorations that transform a room from Heart to Heart, gorgeous invitations from Pear Tree Greetings, delicious Cake Pops from Savvylicious, beautiful tutu's from Tutu Terrific and so much more! I have great gift ideas from Ecomom, Build a Dream Playhouse, and Little One Books. You will find all of this and more right here on Momma Drama!

This is one event you will not want to miss out on! I look forward to seeing you here later this week and well into the beginning of May!

0 comments: