Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Kidorable Holiday Gift Buying Quiz

Tis the season to be giving! To me, giving is way better than receiving. I love to see faces light up when I find just the right item for someone special! But shopping doesn't always come easy as we hunt for the perfect gift. But Kidorable has a great Gift Buying Quiz that really opened my eyes to what a great gift for a kid consists of.

This quiz will take a lot of the guess work out of gift buying by helping you understand what will be most meaningful and useful in a child's life. I was pretty impressed with myself scoring a 4 out of 5, but it did bring a lot of things to my attention. Sometimes we are buying what we think kids will like without really knowing any better. Guilty as charged! Check out the quiz to understand what I'm talking about and get a better idea on where to begin your holiday shopping.

And while you are there taking the quiz, be sure to look around at their great selection of products! They put the "fun" back in functional. From umbrellas, to backpacks, to raincoats and more. Kidorable products are cute, fun and high quality! And with the weather turning cold make sure you take a look at their knitwear collections of hats, gloves, and scarves! We sure do love our ladybug set!

0 comments: