Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Veggie Tales The Little Drummer Boy DVD Review

When choosing a DVD for my daughter Veggies Tales is usually at the top of my list. I love providing her with an entertaining show that also reinforces Christian morals. Each Veggie Tale DVD is packed with good messages and lessons that I want my daughter learning. So when I learned about their new holiday-themed DVD I was excited!

Veggie Tales The Little Drummer Boy retells the classic tale of a child discovering the true meaning of Christmas. In our world today it is very easy to lose track of what Christmas is all about. We all get caught up in the excitement of gifts and Santa. And all of that is really fun and I am all for it. But I also want my daughter to have a real understanding of why we are celebrating Christmas. After all, Jesus is the reason for the season!

Having Junior Asparagus illustrate this message is a great way to start teaching her at a young age. The DVD is fun, has great music, and an important message all rolled into one. This is a great DVD for a child this Christmas!




0 comments: