Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: The Original Christmas Classics Blu-ray Box Set Review

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is cuddling up to watch a Christmas special. It takes me back to my childhood and really gets me in the holiday spirit! And getting a chance to watch the classics is a real treat! And now I can watch them whenever I want because the are available on Blu-ray!

This box set is sure to be a hit with the entire family! It captures four of the most beloved Christmas specials; "Frosty the Snowman," "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," and "Frosty Returns."



These are some of my favorites and I am so excited to be able to share them with my daughter. Having them on Blu-ray ensures me that each holiday season we can continue our tradition of sharing fun holiday films while eating warm cookies and sitting by the fire. Nothing could get you more in the Christmas spirit!

Watching this was like taking a walk down memory lane. "Frosty the Snowman" is probably at the top of my list, but they were all a blast! I would definitely recommend this as a family must have this holiday season!

This box set is available on Blu-ray wherever Blu-rays are sold for $49.99 SRP.

So do tell, which one of these is your favorite?