Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Sogno Coffee Review


As a true coffee lover, I am always up for trying a new type of coffee. And when I read a little bit about Sogno Coffee I knew I wanted to give it a shot.


THE SOGNO STORY


Is it your dream to find that perfect cup of coffee? But among the thousands of chain coffeehouses and the dizzying array of trendy brands, where do you start? Actually, it's simple. Here at SOGNO Coffeehouses, we know it all starts with the beans... and we're here to spill the beans. Truth is, many people have not had the pleasure of enjoying a real quality coffee.No matter the price, brand, or packaging, it all comes down to the beans. SOGNO roasts only the finest Arabica beans in our one of a kind, custom-built roaster. The product is unrivaled: the aroma, the body, and that very sip... it's like un sogno, a dream.



So I'm going to be honest with you. About a year ago we got a single serve coffee maker and our coffee pot kind of got left in the dust. Every once in awhile we will bring it out to make a larger pot or to try something new. But we felt like the coffee just didn't live up to what we were making in the single serve. But when the Sogno arrived I was anxious to give it a taste test.

The aroma from the packaging was enough to make my mouth water for a piping hot cup of coffee. My husband got it brewing and the house smelled fabulous (that is something you lose with the single serve coffee makers because it happens so fast.. I don't feel like the aromas get a chance to fill the air).  And then it was time for the taste test.... and my husband and I were both impressed!

We have brewed several pots of Sogno and are really enjoying them! You can go to their site to check out their blends and order some to try out for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Best Coffee ever!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very good post. Taking the time and actual
effort to generate a superb article… but what can I say… I put things
off a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Here is my webpage ... http://greencoffeeoptimums.com