Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spreading Holiday Cheer with #hasbroKREOsets

Tis the season to be jolly! I adore the entire holiday season! People often complain about the hub bub starting too eary. But for me it can't start early enough! When November 1st came I had to force myself not to start listening to Christmas music!

But one thing that can be started as early as I would like is holiday shopping! I started hunting fro deals and the perfect gifts months ago! But now we are in the midst of the the hottest shopping season of the year and I am seeing more and more awesome toys that I would love to wrap up!

One of those awesome toys is from Hasbro and it's KRE-O Transformers!  These building sets look like so much fun and are geared for kids ages 6 and up. I remember transformers from when I was younger, and they have stuck aroudn this long. So you know they must be popular with kids. They also have movies now... yeah, these toys are going to be at the top of lots of kids lists this year!

My daughter is a little too young for KRE-O Transformers, but I love to shop for all the kids on my list. So I checked these out and they are a great option because they range in price. You can get a basic set for as little as $7.99 and move your way up. So no matter your budget you can get a great toy!

I love toys that keep kids busy. That engage their minds and their creativity. Kids can have fun putting this together and then they get to play with what they built. So awesome! In my mind the holidays are really about the kdis. And the smiles they have on their faces when they open a gift they love is just priceless!

While presents do a great job of lifting spritis and keeping everyone bright during the holidays, it's certainly not what the entire season should be about. For us it's really about family. Spending time with the ones we love and celebrating the season and each other. We go out of our way to make sure we see everyone during the holidays. It takes 3 weekends and hours in the car. But it is so worth it to feel the love and warmth from the ones you love. Pluse they adore seeing my daughter and how much she has grown!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here

0 comments: