me4kidz website I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to review the Medibag or the Medibuddy. First Aid kits are something that's really important to me. As a teacher I saw countless boo boo's and ouchies on the playground. Which is why I think I was most drawn to the Medibuddy. While both kits have great stuff inside, I loved the size of the Medibuddy. It's the perfect size to throw in your diaper bag or even purse. You could also keep one in your car and be prepared no matter where you are!!
The Medibuddy is jam packed with the essentials to handle any minor injury. Inside you will find:
(15) 3/4 “ X 3” Red, Blue & Yellow Crayon Bandages
(1) 3” Knee & Elbow Bandage
(1) Sting Relief Pad
(4) 2” X 2” Gauze Pads (2 Two Packs)
(3) 5” X 8” Antiseptic Wipes (sting free)
(1) Burn Relief Cream
(2) Antibiotic Ointments
(12) Kid Friendly Fun Stickers
(1) Carry Anywhere Case
And everything in the Medibuddy is latex free!
I would also like to note that all of me4kidz products are assembled by the disabled. As a teacher of multiply handicapped students this means a lot to me. They also give 10% of each purchase back to the disabled community. What a great cause!!
GIVEAWAY: One Reader will receive their own Medibuddy!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave your e-mail address!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Me4Kidz and tell me something you liked or learned!
1. Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (1 entry) and Top Baby Blogs (1 entry)
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (leave a status link)
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Momma Drama (leave Facebook name)
4. Enter another one of my giveaways (leave one comment for each one you enter - a list can be found top right)
5. Follow my blog
This giveaway is open to US only.
This giveaway ends on May 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST. One winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by e-mail. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Good Luck!