Monday, October 25, 2010

ChristmasOrnaments.com Review

Christmas is right around the corner and what says Christmas more than Christmas ornaments? Exchanging ornaments is a big tradition in our family. Every year I look for ornaments that fit someone's personality or interests, or is special because of a big event that happened that year. ChristmasOrnaments.com is the perfect place to find a huge variety of ornaments.. something for everyone!

I was fortunate enough to receive an adorable Penguins ornament for review. It's a very cute ornament with vibrant holiday colors! And it's offered at a great price - only $14.95!

I had a fantastic time browsing through their wonderful selection. There really is something for everyone on your list! They even have an Abby Cadabby ornament! Take a look and get a jump start on your shopping! You can even get FREE Shipping when you buy 5 or more ornaments!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awh! Very cute!

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, I love ornaments and those Penguins are just darling :). I can't wait to decorate the Christmas tree and i just love the Ballerina Christmas Ornament. How cute is that!

Lara said...

I know... ornaments make me happy! I can't wait to put the tree up. Then it feels like the holiday season has officially started.