Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let's Hear It for the Laurie Berkner Band - DVD Review

My daughter is a HUGE Laurie Berkner Band fan! When she appears on Jacks Big Music Show she squeals and stands up because she knows she's going to dance to the beat! We have The Best of the Laurie Berkner Band CD and it makes car rides a fun experience. I enjoy it because it's music my daughter loves, but it's also music my husband and I can enjoy.

We were so exited to receive the Let's Hear It for the Laurie Berkner Band DVD because now we can watch Laurie whenever we want. I love the variety of songs on the DVD. We recognize some, but some are new to us (I guess since we've only been watching the Laurie Berkner Band for a few months now). It also includes Moose and Zee from Nick Jr., who are also familiar to my daughter.

One of the main reasons that I enjoy putting the Laurie Berkner Band on for my daughter is that the music is not only enjoyable, but it also sends good messages to children. Every song is upbeat and happy while teaching in a fun and catchy way. This DVD has a spot on top of our TV as we watch it so often!

You can check out the official Laurie Berkner Band website for news and products!

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I've never heard of her before, sounds fun!

Lara said...

Oh she's great! She seriously mesmerizes kids... it's crazy!