Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pop Pals Review

Here is a clever idea!

Pop Pals are insulating ice pop holders designed to help keep hands warm and ice pops cold. Made from soft flexible FDA food grade material, Pop Pals are PVC-free, phthalate-free, and BpA-free. They are also both dishwasher-safe and freezer-safe. Pop Pals are fun and easy to use. The unique design and flexible material allows children of any age to use Pop Pals.
I think Pop Pals are such a smart invention. They are small, easy to use and easy to clean. I loved used to love the long ice pops when I was a kid. But one thing I always remember was my hand getting really cold since there's not stick to hold on to! I also remember them turning to juice by the time you were half way done, which isn't always a bad thing since the juice is so yummy! But ice pops should be ice...haha! 

So here is your answer! Not to mention that they are super cute and fun so your kids will want to use them. And they are very affordable at only $4.99 for a two pack! They are brought to you by the makers of the beloved Bumbo, so you know they are great quality! You can check them out on the Keen website or just buy them now from Amazon.

1 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, my those are awesome. Just a few days ago, we bought the portable yogurt sticks and both of our hands were cold that she wanted me to give her a paper towel to wrap around it. So, this will be a great item to buy. Thanks for sharing.