Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Beginnings Review

Sometimes I feel completely over stimulated at the end of the day. Almost every toy in our playroom sings, lights up, talks or has some other noise attached to it. While I think these are great at times, there are other times where I wonder what happened to the good old fashion toys? The ones that required more imagination? The ones where you could actually hear your own imagination! Those toys are kind of few and far between, so when I was contacted to review the New Beginnings ride-on toy I was thrilled!

New Beginnings has created a back to basics kind of toy. There are three different animals offered (an elephant, giraffe and horse).  Each ride-on toy is simply that... a ride-on. There are no sound effects or bells and whistles. It's a toy that provides hours of fun and endless possibilities with their imaginations.

What is really unique about these ride-ons is that they are really two toys in one! Each ride on pulls a smaller animal. The smaller animal is detachable, so it becomes a pull toy too!

My daughter loves her Elephant, Trunk, and her little pull toy, Lil' Squirt. She loves to ride Trunk and pulls Lil Squirt all over. I love that we can take these toys anywhere without worrying about noise. This is really great when I need my daughter to be entertained at a party or a relatives house. People think it's adorable!

The other thing I love is the quality. These toys are built to last. Trunk and Lil' Squirt are both very sturdy.

You can check out the New Beginnings on their website or at a Toys R Us near you! You can also follow them on twitter to stay up to date on the latest news!

4 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

awww...totally love the little baby animal tagging along behind!

Show Me Mama said...

This is very nice. Like it. My little lone loves blue so she would definitely like this one. Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog last Tuesday for Tag Along Tuesday. I am a HUGE fan of quiet toys that don't blink or scream, that allow my kids to use their imagination. Looks like a great product.

Jenn said...

I love it!! So cute!