Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shop for a Cause at Macy's!!

I LOVE to shop! And Macy's is definitely one of my go-to stores because of their great selection and great prices. So when I heard about this great event coming up and I was so excited to share it with all of my fabulous readers!


On October 16, head to Macy's or macys.com and 
Shop for a Cause to help raise money for charities in your area.
You donate $5 to charity and in return you get a shopping pass that gives you a whopping 20 percent off anything you purchase that day (with 10% off any sale or clearance purchases.) Additionally, you can use the shopping pass for 25% off one regular, sale or clearance item in men's, women's or kids apparel or accessories (some exclusions apply).

To check out the list of charities and to learn more about this event, please click here: http://www.pitchengine.com/pitch/91753/

With the holidays right around the corner you can't go wrong! You get to make a small donation to charity and have a ball shopping with great deals! I am totally heading over to find some fun holiday outfits for my little one and to get a head start on my Christmas list! Mark it in your calendar so you don't miss out!

0 comments: