Friday, September 24, 2010

365 Everyday Value Diapers Review

My diaper dilemma continues! You all know I went out on a limb and tried cloth diapers. There were so many positive things about cloth diapers... but the one thing I keep coming back to is convenience. I LOVE the convenience of disposable diapers, especially since we are on the go so much.

Well, Whole Foods just may have solved my diaper dilemma! Whole Foods Market is launching a brand new version of the 365 Everyday Value Diaper line. They are bringing customers an improved product at a lower price. Sounds good to me! They will be filling those packages with more diapers for only $9.99. This is $2 less than the old rate.

So the price is right, but why are these diapers helping me through my diaper dilemma? Well, one of my major concerns is the health ricks associated with disposable diapers. 365 Everyday Value™ Baby Diapers are made with chlorine free materials, are hypo-allergenic, latex free, and contain no perfumes or dyes making them a safer, healthier choice for your tot- and the environment. 


Another concern I have is for the environment. I want my daughter to enjoy a beautiful Earth. And my grandchildren and great grandchildren and so on. 365 Everyday Value™ Baby Diapers are responsibly produced and reduce the amount of waste that ends up in our landfills. Because they are chlorine, dye and latex free, these diapers are not only less likely to irritate your baby’s skin; they are less harmful to our soil and thus a more sustainable choice for on-the-go eco-conscious moms everywhere.

Sounding good? I think so. But here is the big question.... do they work? Moms are busy enough without having to deal with diaper leaks. I know they are a major downer on my day! With absorbency gel made from a non-toxic super absorbent polymer and the new accordion fastener that ensures a snug fit, 365 Everyday Value™ Baby Diapers keep your kids dry and happy, via natural means. Those are not my words.... my words are YES THEY WORK! WE haven't experienced any leaks and have been thrilled with the diapers! My daughter is also known to suffer from diaper rashes and we haven't had one since we started trying these diapers (and we have been using them for over a week now).

I love these diapers and I love that I can find them for a great price at my local Whole Foods Market!

5 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

I'm always leery about trying diapers but I don't think u can go wrong w/ these thanks

Lara said...

I know! Trying new diapers always makes me a little nervous... but these are so natural I figured it couldn't hurt! I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Huh, I don't know. I've been using these for a week on my little boy. I think they might work better for a little girl. Somehow the pee manages to seep up over the top of the diaper more than any diaper I've ever tried. I have to be really vigilant about changing or we have a wet onesie. He also developed a rash shortly after I switched to these. I think they're less absorbent overall in comparison to most diapers.

Anonymous said...

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks
I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

Feel free to visit my web page ... binoa Review

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if these are soft like Andy pandy, dewor and eco boom? Thanks!