Ok, here are her 8 questions for me:
1. My 8th Anniversary is coming up. If you are married, how many years has it been and how do you like to celebrate?
I am married... we celebrated our 4 year anniversary this past June <3 We like to celebrate by going away. This year we had our one year old with us so we did a long weekend at the beach and it was perfect!
2. If I offered you an all-expense paid vacation to anywhere in the world, but only for one day-where would you go? (and for the record, I'm not offering! lol)
Oh man, I though bloggers gave stuff away? I think you should give me an all expensive paid vacation! Just kidding... I would totally LOVE to go to Italy. I would eat the whole day I was there!
3. If you could send a message back in time to your teenage self, what would you say to her?
I would tell her to stop stressing about the small stuff and enjoy life. It goes too quickly and in the end none of the silly stuff that you obsess over matters.
4. Along the same lines, What advice would you give to your pregnant self about motherhood?
Pretty much the same thing. I totally stressed while I was pregnant. I worried about not getting enough sleep and how different life would be. I would tell myself to relax and enjoy every moment. Life falls into place and I will quickly forget what life was like before this precious miracle and I wouldn't be able to imagine life without her!
5. Are you living the dream?? Is this what you imagined your life would be like?
Yes and no. I truly do have everything I ever wanted in terms of a wonderful family and true happiness. But I wish I didn't have to work and could be home all the time.
6. I'm coming for dinner, what will you make for me?? Any favourite go-to, company's coming, dishes?
Hmmm.... chicken cutlets and my grandma's mac and cheese. You'll love it! What time should I expect you and could you bring a dessert?
7.What's your favourite cuss word? lol
Hmmm.... I try not to cuss at all. Especially now that we have little ears around. But when I get REAL mad I tend to utter the sh*t word. Yikes!
8. Tell me one thing you would change about my blog and why?
Your blog is awesome! I love your writing style... I always giggle when reading. But I would love to see more giveaways open to US. I'm sure you feel the same way about wanting to see more giveaways open to Canada! Haha!
Ok... my turn to tag 8 people!
Mrs. Mama Drama
Ace and Friends
Florida Frugal Family
Show Me Mama
The Bragging Mommy
It's All About the Savings
And here are my eight questions for them:
Do you have any children? If so what ages?
What's your favorite thing you do to unwind?
If you online shop, what's your favorite site and why?
What's your biggest pet peeve about blogging?
Do you have any fun fall activities that you are going to do this year?
If you have time to read (haha) what's your favorite book?
If you review products, what's your "most wanted" item that you would love review?
What's your favorite blog to visit?
Ok, have fun with that! Can't wait to read your answers!