Saturday, September 25, 2010

Twenty Five Design Review

I love hair accessories. One of the first things I thought of when my daughter was born was all the fun I was going to have with hair clips and headbands! But one thing I often forget about is to accessorize myself! My brain has been on baby mode and baby mode only. So when I saw Twenty Five Design on Etsy I fell in love! Time to make me look and feel pretty in a super easy way!

Twenty Five Design offers funky and fresh hair accessories for adults. These headbands come in a variety of colors and can be custom made just for you! The rosette design is feminine and trendy. I love how you can take a simple top and jeans and dress it up instantly with these adorable hair accessories! They look great when you're dressed casually or when you throw on that little black dress. I love the versatility offered with these headbands. I also love hoe quick and easy they are! I've worn them when my hair has been up and when it's been down. LOVE IT! I am excited to get  more!

You can check out all the awesome colors and color combinations. You will also see that Twenty Five Design also offers these awesome rosettes in the form of jewelry! Rings, necklaces, bracelet cuffs and pins!