Saturday, September 18, 2010

BIG NEWS about Beas Gift Baskets

You all know my love for Beas Gift Baskets! I have reviewed several of their baskets here on Momma Drama and they have given a few away to my readers. Every basket is filled with fabulous goodies and presented in beautiful and artistic way. They have pride in their work, as they should! And now I would like to share some wonderful news about this amazing company!
The "You're a Star" Basket
Beas Gift Baskets have been selected to showcase their products at the 31st Annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards. Those will be held Monday Sept. 27th, 2010. Beas Gift Baskets will be sending 710 gifts for all of the Television Personalities Gift Bags. Anyone who is anyone will be there! The baskets will be filled with peanuts, m&m's, pretzels and cheese crackers. They are beautifully packaged in fabulous fall colors. They will look and taste amazing!

The "First Impressions" Basket that will be on the table in the VIP Gift Room


I couldn't be more thrilled that such an amazing company is being honored in such an extraordinary way. And just think, the next time you send a gift basket you can let the person receiving know that these baskets are of "Emmy" quality!

4 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

that's really cool! good for them!
I tagged you in on Eight is Enough-
http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/2010/09/eight-is-enough.html

Have a great weekend!

Becky Jane said...

It is thrilling to see great companies get noticed!

Show Me Mama said...

Wow, that is amazing! I am very happy for Beas Gift Baskets!
Thanks sharing!

Tara said...

Hi! Thanks for the follow. I'm your newest follower. I'm looking forward to entering your giveaways.