Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sidral Mundet Apple Soda

I was recently given the opportunity to try a very unique product. Sidral Mundet is a Mexican apple soft drink that is made with real apples.  The beverage is pasteurized and natural. Sidral Mundet has been a part of Mexico's heritage for over a hundred years.

Made with natural apple juice, natural sugar and no artificial flavors or colors, 
Sidral Mundet boasts a unique and delicious taste.

For this review I received the apple and the green apple flavored beverages. The apple flavor was light and crisp. The carbonation made it similar to sparkling cider but it wasn't as sweet. It was very refreshing.

The green apple flavor was a light green in color. It tasted a little bit more sour, almost like a watered down jolly rancher. Again, it tasted light and crisp, but this one was very unique. I really enjoyed the taste but couldn't drink too much of it at once.

I am really glad that I had the opportunity to try this different kind of beverage. This seems like a tasty and healthy alternative to typical soda.

You can become a fan of their Facebook page for news and updates about products!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, am now following. This sounds like a drink my husband would love. He loves anything apple.

belgd said...

I've been drinking this for years. Not often, but yep, it's good.

Lara said...

I had never heard of this before, but I'm glad I've learned about it! Nichol, my husband loved it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog and have given you an award at http://couponmomcanada.wordpress.com/2010/09/17/my-first-reward/